- Do you know what the job scope of a janitor/maintenance role entails?
- Do you have prior professional experience in a janitor/maintenance role?
- If yes, share the most challenging situations you’ve encountered and how you handled it.
- Are you patient enough to work with the different personalities you may encounter on the job?
- Do you know how often cleaning equipment needs to be maintained?
- How do you stay motivated to perform your best work while doing repetitive tasks on a daily basis?
- How have you gone above and beyond your designated job scope?
- How would you handle an abusive encounter with the public?
- Scenario: After you have just finished cleaning the floor, several individuals decide to walk on it. What would you do?
- How can we be sure that you are the best candidate for this role?
Our team has ample experience creating resumes and cover letters that cater to various industries in today’s job market. We know just the right content to add and eliminate in order to attract the right attention from potential employers. As career coaches, we’ll deliver resumes and cover letters that fit your industry’s criteria and put you at the top of the list. Some of the services we offer include:
- Professional Cover Letters
- Custom-Tailored Resumes
- LinkedIn Profile Optimization
- A Review of Existing Resumes for Areas of Needed Improvement
If you’re looking for a professionally written resume for a Janitor and Maintenance position, USA Resume is the team to call. We’ll give you the tools you need to secure a job that’s right for you. Contact us today to learn more.